Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Free Time to Get Caught Up!

Since I created my blog after the 30 Day Blog Challenge started, I missed the first four challenges. I have some free time from homework and laundry so I am going to catch up.

Day 1: Introduce, Recent Picture, and 15 Interesting Facts
My name is Kalina and I am 19 years old. I am a sophomore at the University of Central Florida and I am majoring in Event Management to eventually be a wedding planner. I currently have two jobs- I am a hostess and server at an Italian restaurant that my father owns, and I am an assistant wedding planner for this wonderful company called Blush that is very well known in Central Florida. I am a part of a family of 6 which includes two dogs and an unofficial 7th member which is my boyfriend. That's my life and I love livin it :)

I didn't have a recent picture of me so I just took one on my computer- the blonde hair is very new!

One: I was born in Santa Monica, California and lived there for 8 years before moving to Florida. California weather is the best!
Two: I am Mexican, Costa Rican, German, and Dutch. My pale skin comes from the German/Dutch in me. I wish I was tan :(
Three: I have an intense television schedule and since I work nights a lot, I could not live without my DVR. House, Teen Mom, Law & Order SVU...just a few of my favs.
Four: I LOVE cooking. Finding new recipes to try is one of my favorite things to do! My boyfriend is extremely picky though so I usually edit the recipes to his liking.
Five: Out of my three siblings, I am the only one that got my mom's green eyes. The rest have brown eyes like my dad.
Six: I am addicted to getting my nails done. Every two weeks  I get a fill put on my set of acrylics.
Seven: I hate driving. I unfortunately have to do it to get to school and work but I try to avoid it at all costs. I guess I find it scary? I don't really know.
Eight: I love playing with makeup. I watch endless amounts of YouTube tutorials on applying makeup and I get so excited when I get new makeup to add to my collection.
Nine: I can't stand walking around barefoot. I always have to have shoes or slippers on.
Ten: I spoke Spanish until I was three and only Spanish. We had a Spanish nanny and both my parents are bilingual so I didn't start speaking English 'till I was put in daycare. You wouldn't know it now; I can only speak very little, if any at all! It's very sad.
Eleven: My favorite color is green. It's so relaxing and reminds me of nature.
Twelve: I love crafts! I am currently working on a scrapbook and making my Halloween costume as well as my boyfriend's. Our costumes are funny...you will learn about them later :)
Thirteen: I have an obsession with weddings- hence me wanting to be a wedding planner. Something about being with the one you love and the commitment is so beautiful to me.
Fourteen: Cupcakes make me happy. I have said it before and I'll say it again. Cupcakes make me HAPPY.
Fifteen: I take a nap at least once a day. I would be exhausted if I didn't. A lot of people call me a grandma for doing so but sleeping is one of my favorite things to do, as sad as that sounds.  

Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

"Te Amo Mucho" is Spanish for, "I love you a lot". Even though we speak English in my house, Spanish slips in once in a while because we are in fact mostly Hispanic. We always say, "te amo" to each other and my boyfriend and I even say it to each other so I thought it was perfect for my blog.

Day 3: Your First Love
I have said, "I love you" before to one past boyfriend and until I fell head over heels in love with Rusty, I didn't realize that it wasn't true love with my ex. True love is when you can completely be yourself with someone and share your feelings with them. They are your other half and you couldn't imagine your life without them. That's exactly what I have with Rusty and I can honestly say he is my first love and I know he will be my last. (Whoaaa super sappy! Sorry!)



Day 4: Your Parents
I was truly blessed with incredible parents and I am so lucky to have them. I love them with all my heart and I know that they are always going to be there for me when I need them.
At Medieval Times...crowns and all :)
Yay! Finally all caught up. Have a great rest of your Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)