Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 10 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge: Something You're Afraid Of

I am afraid of emotional pain. I absolutely hate being sad and I fear the day I lose someone close to me because I don't know how I would cope.

I am afraid of palmetto bugs. They are the Florida version of cockroaches except they come with an added bonus...THEY FLY. Gross gross gross.



     Hehe
I am a people pleaser so I am afraid of people not liking me. I know I just need to not care what people think of me but I can't help it. It's something I am working on...

I am afraid of not doing well in college. I push myself to my limits but if I were to lose my scholarships I don't know what I would do to pay for my tuition which keeps increasing by 15% each school year.

On to the rest of my day...

Although I have a full day of school today, 10:30 am to 5:45 pm- no breaks, I am excited for my day after school! Tonight after dinner, the boyfriend and I are going shopping. We are going to Target to get me some new black flats, then Michael's to get some scrapbooking and Halloween supplies. Then my favorite part of the day......pumpkin shopping! There is a cute little pumpkin patch at the high school near my house and we are going to pick us some great pumpkins to carve. I am beyond excited :)

Here are some pictures to get you in the spooky Halloween spirit.








Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. PALMETTO BUGS. Ew ew ew ew ew. I know exactly what you're talking about, and ... eww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog on Katie's link up- it's precious, I just love the little birds on your background! And that fear of not doing well in school? I am right there with you, it's probably one of the most stressful things to think about!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)