Friday, October 15, 2010

A New Chapter

Hello! This is my very first blog post and I am very excited about being a part of the blog world. I decided to make a blog so that I would have a place to ramble and share my thoughts. Although this is my first time with my own blog, I have been an avid blog reader for quite sometime and figured it was about time for me to actually get my voice out there :) I recently stumbled upon the 30 Day Blog Challenge at Katie's Journey and thought it would be a great opportunity to meet other bloggers and share some information about myself. Although I am a few days behind, I am going to start with the topic for today and maybe if I have time later, I will catch up with the past few days' topics.


Day 5: Your Siblings


I am the oldest of four children. I am 19 years old and then there is Brent who is 17, Kloe (pronounced like Chloe) who is 7, and finally Braden who is 2. There is a big age gap between me and Brent, and then Kloe and Braden because they were lovely little surprises! (Haha) Although being the oldest of four is a lot of responsibility, I don't mind it one bit. My brothers and sister mean the world to me.


This is Braden...I actually think he was playing with the digital camera when this was taken. He is absolutely adorable but he is rotten! Such a ball of energy and always getting into trouble. Sometimes it's entertaining but most of the time he drives me crazy. He is only two years old so I wouldn't expect any different.


This is Kloe. This was taken last Halloween when she was a hippie. She is such a helpful little girl and extremely smart for her age! She is such a joy to be around.


I really wish I had a better and more recent picture but this is Brent. We are only 20 months apart in age so naturally we don't get along. We are complete opposites in every way possible but we are always there for each other no matter what.


That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)