Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 9 of the 30 Day Challenge: A Picture of Your Friends

Buenos Dias! I love this day's challenge because I love looking at past pictures of my friends and I. Honestly, when I left high school and started going to UCF two years ago, a lot of friends just didn't stay along for the ride. I guess that only means that my best and true friends are the ones that still remain :)



This is me and Mackensie. This past summer we stayed in her condo off of New Smyrna Beach. It was an amazing time!


The water was absolutely freezing! We were caught off guard haha



This is Charlotte and I this past Easter at church. I have been friends with her since 6th grade! Such a long time :)


This is Hannah and me at Disney's Hollywood Studios about a year ago. We had so much fun going on Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollor Coaster.


Ahhhhh high school days...good times, good times. This was the last day of high school.


This is me and Jessica, who used to be my best friend. We had a falling out but high school wouldn't have been high school without her.


This is Rusty, my love and definitely my best friend. I can go to him about absolutely anything and we spend every day with one another. It's amazing we don't get sick of each other! haha

I have decided that sometime later today I am going to finally post the first few days of the 30 Day Blog Challenge that I missed...as long as I don't forget. 

I can't wait to see everyone else's pics of their friends!

2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)