Monday, October 18, 2010

Days 7 & 8 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge

Good morning! I have school Mondays and Wednesdays so today is one of those days...bleh...but I gotta do what I gotta do :) Yesterday I ended up being so busy because I had so much homework to do and on top of that, I had to work last night (By the way, I am a hostess and server at a little Italian restaurant.) That's why I am up bright and early to finish up some homework before I start school this afternoon. Oh and thanks Katie for being my first follower! Yay!

Day 7 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge: Favorite Movies

I absolutely love Johnny Depp so many of my favorites just happen to star his pretty self ;)

Edward Scissorhands


Pirates of the Caribbean (all 3)

The Notebook

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Sweeney Todd

The Holiday

The Hangover


Marie Antoinette


I think that pretty much sums up my favorite movies. I love watching the genre of movies that are on total opposite ends of the spectrum, either chick flicks or horror movies are what I LOVE.

Day 8 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge: A Place You've Traveled To

I have been very fortunate enough to leave the country and see quite a few places including Costa Rica and Mexico however I wanted to do a recent place I have been to.

SANIBEL ISLAND, FLORIDA

This past summer, my family (which consisted of my imediate family and my Aunt Lisa and cousin Jessica and of course my boyfriend Rusty), and I went to Sanibel Island which is about four hours away from where I live in Central Florida. We stayed in a condo right off the beach and it was sooo beautiful. The shells in Sanibel Island are so abundant so naturally we went shell searching (shelling? Idk) every morning. We stayed there for five days and I wish it could have been longer because it was such a relaxing break from the stresses of everyday life. I would definitely recommend Sanibel Island to anyone! 

Rusty and I

Braden on the beach

Rusty in this lovely shopping center with caged parrots everywhere; so weird but very cool!


All the girls that went

Stumbled upon this weird statue while shopping...

My dad and Braden at a local restaurant

I have to get my homework finished but have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Sanibel Island is amazing! Did you eat at the Bubble Room?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)