Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 6: A Picture of Something That Makes You Happy

Hello there. It's kind of ironic that today's blog challenge is a picture of something that makes you happy because today is just not turning out the way I wanted it to. In addition to not feeling well, I was supposed to see my boyfriend this morning and we both didn't wake up in time, plus we are just not meshing well this morning. Ever have that happen to you? You both just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and have an off day? Well it sucks. I was so looking forward to seeing him this morning and now I won't see him until maybe tonight because he is helping his cousin move all day long.


Putting that aside, a picture of something that makes me happy...hmmm...




Definitely this wonderful red velvet cupcake I ate on my birthday this past year. Regardless of how I am feeling, cupcakes always put a smile on my face :)


More cupcakes! These are some red velvets I made on Fourth of July. They were soooo yummy.
Goodness this blog post alone just helped me feel a bit better :) Yay for the power of cupcakes.

2 comments:

  1. YUM cupcakes! I would love to have one right now! Hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more...cupcakes for sure can make any day better! Sorry to hear about your morning, hoping and praying the rest of your day went better!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)