Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Fun

Okay so last night was so much fun. While watching The Messengers, my boyfriend and I carved our pumpkin. I have to say, I am very proud of the way it turned out because I took a plain carving stencil from a carving kit and added detail to it. I drew right on the pumpkin with permanent marker and added the feathers on the owl, the lines on the tree, and added the haunted house. It took three hours to finish but I LOVE it!

I think he had too much fun stabbing the pumpkin to get the stem off.

Notice the McDonald's Caramel Mocha. Mmm so good.

It was so slimy and gross. My boyfriend was too much of a baby to do it though so it was all me.

We saved the seeds! We are going to plant some in our greenhouse and roast some :)

You can still see some of the sharpee left on the pumpkin where I drew the feathers.

...After I finally finished and the sharpee was wiped off.

TADA!


Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)