Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 20: Nicknames & Start of My Weekend

My main nickname is "K". My boyfriend and his family call me K and it's weird if they randomly call me Kalina which happens once in a while.

My nickname in high school was "Kali". My friend Jessica called me Kali Girl because I am indeed from California.

My little brother and sister call me "Nina" because Kalina is too difficult for them to pronounce. It's cute when my little brother tries to say my whole name...he totally butchers it like most people do.

My grandparents call me "Kalanita" which is made up Spanish for "Little Kalina". They speak English to me but they sometimes add some Spanglish to their vocabulary.


The start of a wonderful weekend...

Okay so last night my boyfriend and I transferred the plants in our greenhouse to seperate pots. We organized them with cute little labels. The plants are getting so big so fast! I can't wait to get some fruits and veggies :)





Today I am baking some cupcakes and one other thing (I haven't decided on) to bring to my friend's Halloween party tonight. I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun and I will post pics tomorrow of my boyfriend and I in our costumes.

Yesterday I did some shopping online because there was a great sale. Charlotte Russe has a sale on all their outerwear for 30-50% off and their shoes (including boots) are buy one get one for just $15! The sale is still going on today so check it out :)

That's it for now. Have a great Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)