Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 18: Something You Regret

There aren't a lot of profound events in my life that I regret but I do regret being so hard on myself in high school. In high school, I was so pressured and focused on keeping my gpa up that I didn't have much room to enjoy myself. I would miss out on fun events at school to stay home and do homework and study. Granted, all my effort and hard work got me accepted to UCF as a freshman, but I wish I could look back and say that high school included some of the best times of my life. I have now learned how to balance a social and student life plus two jobs on top of that but I think it took me too long to learn that lesson.

But I am a student at UCF because of all that hard work and I certainly appreciate the path God has put me on.

Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:13-14

On a lighter note...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)