Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Cafe Moka over at « Les mots ne mentent pas » awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award! Thanks so much girl :) If you have not visited her blog, go check it out right now. She is awesome!



Here are the rules:
1. Share 7 facts about yourself
2. Pick 15 other bloggie gals to do the same!
     
one. I am Mexican and Costa Rican! You wouldn't know it by looking at me but my dad is from Mexico and my mom's mom is Costa Rican. Unfortunately for me, I get my pale skin from my momma because her dad was German and Dutch.


two. I understand Spanish very well but can't speak it! I understand my dad when I hear him talking to people in Spanish but I couldn't have a conversation with anyone even if I tried!


three. I absolutely love cupcakes! Some might say I am obsessed.


four. I do not function well without at least one nap a day. Yes I am an old lady! I have actually been without a nap this entire week due to school. I get a little cranky...


five. I met my boyfriend through my best friend in middle school and high school. He is her older stepbrother. I have known him since I was 12!


six. I take forever to get ready in the morning. I can't go anywhere without makeup on and my hair done so I need at least an hour to an hour and a half each morning.


seven. I love to cook. I haven't been able to cook lately because I am so busy with work and school but I love learning new recipes to try! I am actually taking a Food Preparation for Catering class which is required for my major. How awesome is that?!

As for the 15 bloggie gals...

I have awarded so many blogs lately and have run out of ideas for new blogs I love. If you know of a blog or have a blog that you think is stylish let me know :)

P.S. I will be better about posting from now on. School consumed my life this first week back!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words! Your blog is just awesome too!

    It's great that you come from a multicultural family! I've been to Costa Rica (Heredia and Playa Samara) in 2004 and I just love that place! I want to go back! I used to understand and speak Spanish (intermediate level) but I have lost almost all of my knowledges! It's been a while since my last Spanish class (2004!)!

    A lot of what you wrote sound like what I also could have write, like #3-4-6 ! I need to have a nap almost every day but right now, I can't do it because I work all day long! I'm so tired when 1h15pm comes, usually my nap time!

    And no way I would go out without my hair and makeup done, so it takes me too like 1h15 each morning to get ready! (This is why I have to get up at 5h30!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the cupcake thing!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)