Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1 of 11 in 2011 Blog Challenge: New Year's Resolutions


Go link up with Kit and MJ!

These might look familiar because they haven't changed since my post from the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge...


1. Go the gym at least three times a week. My school schedule for next semester should allow the time for this. My boyfriend goes to LA Fitness so I would be tagging along with him.
 


 

2. Eliminate procrastination with school assignments which will hopefully relieve some of my stress.

3. Save my moolah! I have an issue with spending and if I want to move out of the parents' house any time soon, I better start doing a better job with this.

4. Let myself have fun. I am always so busy with school and work that I never let myself enjoy life. I am a college student. I am supposed to have some fun, right?

5. I need to start eating healthier because even though my metabolism is fast, I am sure the fast food that I consume is not good for me in the long run!
Have a wonderful New Year's Day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating :)
    Your resolutions are great! Eating healthier is one of mine too. I have a pretty fast metabolism too but eating healthy is important : )
    Have a wonderful New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great resolutions. I need to stop procrastinating too...wouldn't that make things easier?!?!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years Dear!!

    Oh, and have you entered my perfume giveaway yet?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great resolutions. I know you can do every single one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list, especially number 4! It is always important to take a step back and enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you read Suze Ormon's Young, Fabulous, and Broke? It's the book I read as I was finishing college that helped me with money management.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great resolutions! I should have added saving money to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that eliminate procrastination is the resolution that every student takes! I'm still working on that ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)