Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 of 11 in 2011 Blog Challenge: Places I Hope to go to This Year


The family plus me and the boyfriend are in the process of planning on going on a Caribbean cruise this summer! I have been on two cruises in the past and they were both Carnival cruises so I am pretty sure we will stick with them again this year. I live in central Florida so Port Canaveral is the port we usually leave out of. It's only 45 minutes from where I live! I would love to go on one that goes to St. Maarten. I have never been there and have heard wonderful things about it.


It wouldn't be a Florida summer if I didn't plan on going to the beach! I love Cocoa Beach and New Smyrna Beach.



Since we couldn't go this past December, next December the boyfriend and I plan on going to Colorado to visit my aunt and her family. Rusty also has a friend that lives in Denver so we would visit him too. I can't wait to see snow this year!


Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

P.S. Happy one year anniversary to Rusty and I :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, a Caribbean cruise seems fantastic!!! I have never been on a cruise, but I would love to! Great plans for next summer!!!

    Happy one year anniversary to you and your love!!!

    Happy Wednesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to the Florida beaches! You are so lucky to live so close to that area :) We live in California, so we don't have it too bad, but the water is definitely colder! I would love to visit Colorado, too... I hear it is absolutely beautiful! Just found you through the link up - so happy to follow. And, Event Management is something I have always kind of wanted to do... what a great major!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great trips planned!! I want to do a cruise...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some great trips are in your future, especially the cruise!

    Happy Anniversary to you and Rusty! You are an adorable couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Those trips sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary!! Looks like some amazing trips you'll be taking this year!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)