Monday, January 3, 2011

Trendy Blog Award! :)

I just got back from work and my day was made with a blog award! It's my very first one and it's from the lovely Lisa @ The Tolliver Times. She is a hip mommy from Texas that always has something interesting and inspiring to post! I love reading about her beautiful family and what they are up to. Thanks Lisa!


TrendyBlogAward


I am going to pass this award along to two other blogs I love and can't get enough of!

Cafe Moka @ Les mots ne mentent pas
 
She is a sweet girl from Canada that is working very hard as a grad student. She is such a vivid blogger and I absolutely love reading what she has to say about what's going on in her life. Check out her blog!

Star @ Star's pink world

Star's blog is super trendy and very pink! She is a loving wife that is not afraid to say what's on her mind which I love! She blogs about what's current and fashionable so go check her out!

To post your award, the buttons can be found here.

Congrats ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Hey!! I am Amy, the other recipient of Lisa's blog award and I had to come over and meet you! :)

    I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! That's very nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I had left you a comment to thank you already, but I guess not! It went something like this:

    "Congrats you totally deserve this award! Thanks for passing it on me! This made my day!"

    For reals, I love that you gave me this award, I am flattered! I love your blog Kalina, I'm so happy I found you! I added your button to my page girlie!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)