Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7 of 11 in 2011 Blog Challenge: Favorite Memory of 2010


Goodness it's hard to just pick one memory from 2010...there were so many good ones!

As corny as this is going to sound though, my favorite memory has to be when my boyfriend gave me my promise ring for Christmas. It is a promise that will go into 2011 as my boyfriend and I work on our second year together. I am so excited to see what the future will bring in 2011 :)


P.S. The boyfriend and I went to see Blue Man Group at Universal Studios on Wednesday night. It was amazing! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

9 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet and special! Hope your second year together is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great moment from 2010!

    Here, promise rings are not common thing, I don't know any girl who has one (or had one). Is it like a precursor to an engagement ring?

    Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful memory from 2010...wishing you love and happiness in your 2011 year together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome memory! I hope great things come of 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Hope 2011 is great for you!

    april@Party of Five
    http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet memory! The ring is beautiful!! Happy 2nd year with love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tagged you on my blog!!

    http://starspinkworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/list-of-4s.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a special memory you will remember forever!

    I am passing on the Versatile Blogger award to you! Check out my blog for more info: http://courtschronicles.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-two-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)