Sunday, January 9, 2011

List of 4's

I was tagged by the lovely Star @ Star's Pink World! Sorry it took me a while to finally post, it's been a busy weekend to say the least!

4 Shows I Watch:
   House M.D.
 
Teen Mom
     
Pawn Stars
    
Jersey Shore (I know it's stupid but it's addicting!)
    
4 Things I'm Passionate About:
My family
My boyfriend
    
My education/career
       
My friends
   
4 Phrases I Say A Lot:
"No way!"
"That is so cute."
  
"Right?"
"Too funny."
 
4 Things I've Learned From the Past:
 
Never lose who you are by trying to fit in.
 
Follow your heart! (corny but true)
Never let anyone get you down.
 
Family and true friends will always be there to support you.
    
4 Places I'd Like to Go:
England
Hawaii
Japan
 
California, it's been too long!
 
4 Things I Did Yesterday:
Bought school supplies for tomorrow. School starts! Eek!
Went with the boyfriend to pick up his motorcycle battery.
Rode on that motorcycle after lots of begging from the boyfriend.
Went to a busy night of work.
    
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
Caribbean cruise! It was officially booked for July!
 
Nice long Summer vacation after Spring semester.
 
My 20th birthday!
2nd year with the boyfriend :)
 
4 Things I Love About Winter:
The clothes. I heart my boots and scarves.
The holidays! Sad they are over :(
  
Nights in with the boyfriend relaxing and watching movies.
 
The fireplace being nice and toasty.

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)