Saturday, January 29, 2011

Resolving the Issue of Boredom

After starting school this semester, I started to feel so drained. My life consisted of going to school, going to work, and then coming home and sitting on my boyfriend's bed while watching television. Don't get me wrong, I love relaxing after a long day with my lovely boyfriend but all of the fun and excitement had been sucked out of my life. It's not my boyfriend's fault by any means. Rusty and I are both always tired after a long day but yesterday I told him we needed to go out and do SOMETHING. I was starting to get that stir-crazy feeling inside me.

So we decided to go to a movie.

Now there were three movies we could have chosen...

1. The Rite (Super creepy and demonic looking)

2. No Strings Attached (My pick of course! Looks like a cute chick flick)

AND

3. The Mechanic (Ew...guy action movie)

Now which movie do you think we went to see?

Yes, we saw The Mechanic because my boyfriend goes to countless girly movies and it was his turn to see a guy movie. That was his argument so I naturally caved in.
  
      
Honestly, I was totally dreading it. I wanted to go out but not to see a movie I wouldn't even like...

I went and sat through it and believe it or not, it was not that bad at all! There were some inappropriate parts that needless to say, I didn't like my boyfriend watching. But overall, it was a good movie with an interesting premise. And most importantly, I understood it! I am one of those people that doesn't understand movies with complicated story lines but I didn't have to ask a single question during the movie. LOL yay me.

So I am happy to say I had a great night last night and it was so nice to go out on a date with my boyfriend :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got a date night and that you ended up liking the movie!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)