Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday


one. what time do you normally wake up?
I am up no later than 9 every day however there are certain days of the week I have to be up earlier like at 7:45 on school days. Bleh.
 
two. do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
I would never be caught singing in front of anyone so no, I sadly don't. (Or maybe it's not so sad because I am saving people from hearing my wretched voice)
 
three. if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Definitely green. It's my favorite color :)

four. what color best matches your personality?
Hmm well green is my fav but I think pink probably matches my girly girl personality best.

five. if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
Thanksgiving dinner fo sho. I think if I was better than anyone else, that would make me a rockstar.

six. how many keys do you have on your key ring?
Three. My car key, my house key, and my boyfriend's house key.

seven. do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
Yep :) A toy or a bag of treats.

eight. when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
It depends on what kind of food it is...usually not but if it's like rice and beans then YES.

nine. if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
Oh this is easy...my homework! I would never actually hire someone because that would be cheating but the thought is sometimes nice.

ten. when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
Window seat because I have something to lean on when sleeping instead of some weird person I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. American Thanksgiving dinner seems so fun! I would love to attend one!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)