Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 28 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge: Something that Stresses You Out

Unfortunately for me, I am one of those types of people that stresses about absolutely everything. I stress about my relationships with my family and friends, my boyfriend, school, work...etc. I truly hope that one day I will change and be a little more confident in myself but I am such a perfectionist! And I think that, that right there is the source of all my stress. I think that once I get a break from school in December, a lot of the stresses I feel will be relieved because I will have more time to myself to relax. Until then my stress level is pretty darn high!

It's kind of ironic that this is today's topic because this weekend has been so stressful for me. Last night, my job and my relationship with my boyfriend really tested me. It was a long night and I am praying things are much better today.

Haha...I love this

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)