Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day Two: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks


I loved reading about everyone's traditions yesterday!
Go link up with Aly and Molly!

Okay I love to shop so naturally Black Friday is a very busy day for me.

MADNESS!

It all starts the Sunday before Black Friday. The Sunday newspaper has all of the Black Friday deals in it so that's when I decide where I will be going to shop.

Of course in order to map out where I will be going, it is always good to have a list of all the people I will be buying Christmas gifts for and about how much I want to spend on each person.

On the day of Black Friday, I get up around 6 to be ready in time to get to the stores before they are picked over.

It is so annoying to get to a store and not find what I want! I hate that!

I am so looking forward to this Black Friday. Yummy Thanksgiving food followed by a day of shopping sounds perfect to me!

Have a great Tuesday everyone :)

2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)