Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day Three: Most Meaningful Gift/Best Gift You've Received



I wish I could say I have gotten a gift that was very heartwarming and sentimental but most of my gifts are just things I have on my wishlist every year. So I am going to list two gifts that I just love!

Last year my mom got me a CHI hair straightener. It's hard to believe I lived that long without one!



The second one I have not received yet but I already know one of the gifts my boyfriend is going to get me this year.

He has a big mouth and ruined the surprise but I love him anyway :)

I am horrible with directions and knowing where I am when driving so my boyfriend got me a navigation system! I can't wait to finally get some use out of it because I absolutely need one.


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a wonderful day spending time with their families and eating yummy food!

3 comments:

  1. Those are great gifts!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard good things about the CHI straightener. I might just have to break down and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice gifts! Yeah, how could you live that long without an hair straightener haha!?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)