Monday, November 1, 2010

Days 21 and 22 Plus My Halloween


Day 21: A Picture of Yourself

See my post on Halloween :)

Day 22: Favorite City

Dublin, California is a city in Northern California, about 45 minutes away from San Francisco and I moved there from Southern California. Dublin is absolutely beautiful with rolling green hills and quaint little houses and good schools. I have such fond memories of this city and their Irish culture. Every St. Patrick's Day they had a parade and I was always somehow involved whether it be with my elementary school or brownie girl scouts. I loved it there and was so sad when the family picked up and moved here to Florida but I still keep in touch with some of my friends from Dublin :)



My Halloween Night

I had a very relaxing night of watching television and passing out Halloween candy. My brother and sister looked so cute in their costumes. Kloe was a Spanish Senorita and Braden was Woody from Toy Story.


Sorry this was posted late...it was a rough day. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)