Friday, February 18, 2011

Random Friday

Where have I been you might ask?? I have been completely consumed with the three group projects I have to do for school. Talk about stressful. I have missed posting and I apologize for my absence. TGIF! Seriously...don't know what I would do if it was any other day of the week. The weekend just needed to be here already.

Although I have the night off from work, I do have to finish up one of my group projects and then it is sweet freedom for the rest of the weekend! I think I am going to work on some of the renovations for my bedroom. I officially moved everything to the bigger room but now I have to paint the walls and get new curtains and stuff. I love decorating so I am excited :)

While I was away from the blog world, I was given an award from Tasia @ One Step at a Time. Thanks so much girlie :) If you have not checked out her blog, go do that right now!


So now I am supposed to post seven facts about myself and then tag fifteen other bloggers but I don't know fifteen other blogs to tag (that I haven't already tagged) so I will just think of the seven random facts to share with y'all.

1. I wear contacts. If I didn't I would not be able to see at all! Everything is blurry unless I have contacts in or glasses on.

2. I am horrible with directions. I have to use my navigation system every single time I drive to my new campus. You would think that by now I would know my way...

3. I am absolutely in love with owls. I think they are beautiful birds plus I just love anything with owls on it.

4. My natural hair is very wavy and annoying. I straighten it every day so that I get rid of the frizziness.

5. I love trying new food. I won't be eating anything super exotic but I am open to trying new ways of cooking and preparing things. I think my cooking class is helping with that inspiration :)

6. I never read anymore. I used to love to read books but I just don't have the time. (Or at least that's my excuse) I do look at magazines sometimes though.

7. I am a clean freak. And I love a day that is just spent organizing stuff. My boyfriend loves it when I help him clean his room (it's a disaster most of the time).

Okay I tried to pick seven new things  about me that I haven't shared but I am sorry if I repeated myself in any way. Thanks again Tasia!

Happy Friday everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Everyone I know with curly hair says the same thing, its a curse. I would love curls and body. School is more important, write when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so busy myself this week, I have not written anything in a week. I am bad haha!

    I also straighten my hair every morning, it looks horrible when it's not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... fellow frizz girl here. Hubs likes big hair tho. I just don't get it.

    Congrats on the blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award!

    I am a contact wearer too. Gotta have 'em to see!

    Hope your enjoying your weeked! I totally feel ya with the busy/stress thing.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)