Thursday, February 3, 2011

M.I.A.

I really apologize for being absent the last few days, I just haven't been myself at all lately. I honestly don't know what's wrong with me but I have a feeling I am just drained from life. School, work, and my relationships lately are just taking a toll on me. Please pray for me. I have just been an emotional wreck trying to figure out what's wrong. Every aspect of my life right now just seems to be taking a turn for the worst and it is a lot to handle all at once. I am sure with time I will be back to my normal self.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this, girl. Take care of yourself... if we were closer, I would treat ya to a pedi. :o}

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to take time for you, girl!
    I'm sure things will get back to normal.
    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely need some "me" time to recharge your batteries. You have a lot on your plate. You will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)