Monday, February 14, 2011

All You Need Is LOVE Challenge: Valentine's Day!

 

Whether in love or not, on Valentine's Day I LOVE to...

First off, I am in love :) This is the very first Valentine's Day I have been in love with someone and it feels amazing. Last Valentine's Day, the boyfriend and I had only been dating a little over a month so it wasn't as special as it is now.

1. I love to bake! I plan on baking some sugar cookies tonight shaped like lips. I have this super cute cookie cutter and decorating them should be a blast.

2. I love spending time with my loved ones. My boyfriend obviously but my family and friends as well.

3. I love giving and getting presents. Tonight the boyfriend and I are exchanging gifts and I am so excited!

4. I love relaxing. Restaurants and everything are packed on Valentine's Day so we went out to eat on Friday for our "early V-day". Tonight we are just going to relax and probably watch some movies. I am thinking about cooking dinner too but I don't know what yet. Decisions, decisions.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)