Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I am loving that the weather outside is perfect today! Not too cold and not too hot.

I am loving that my boyfriend's "work mom" as he calls her (It's a boss lady at his work that is like a mom to him), offered me an awesome serving job for a party this weekend. I will be making good money so I am excited! I am a Hospitality major so this is right up my alley.

I am loving that Monday is the last time I have to go to my school until January.

I am loving that it's almost Christmas! It's my favorite holiday and always so much fun spending time with friends and family.

I am loving my pink Christmas tree. It's so cute and sits on my night stand.


I am loving that my family will be going to ICE for sure. We are going to see the ICE sculptures and stay the night at Gaylord Palms for one night. The boyfriend is coming too of course!




And of course I am loving my wonderful boyfriend :)

This is a picture he took yesterday when it was freezing outside!

Happy Wednesday :)

4 comments:

  1. Your pink tree is cute! I have a little silver tree with pink and silver ornaments and I just love it!

    Good news for the job!
    You have a lot of things that you are loving, good for you!!!

    Happy Wednesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    Your pink tree is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pink tree, it is so cute! The ICE exhibit looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have SO many things to love! I LOVE your tree!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)