Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays



{one} Did you buy a Christmas tree this year?
My dad bought one this year :) An 8-footer!


{two} What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I actually have two- one is that my family opens presents right after midnight on Christmas Eve and the other is sitting on "Santa's" lap at my boyfriend's house.
 
I have pics here.


{three} Do you open your gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Eve


{four} At what age did you stop believing in Santa Claus?
I was in the second grade...so I was 7 years old.


{five} Do you fill stockings?
"Santa" does...aka my mom.


{six} Handmade presents or store bought presents?
Store bought presents. Wish I had time to make some cute little crafts though.


{seven} Do you have a favorite Christmas meal?
Actually, no not really. My family does have a formal Christmas dinner every year but we change up the meal.


{eight} Is your Christmas tree real or artificial?
Real real real  :)


{nine} What is your favorite Christmas song?
"All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey


{ten} Did you send out Christmas cards this year?
No I have not. I usually buy Christmas cards to give to my friends but I didn't do that either. When I am older and have a family I will send out Christmas cards with the cute little family pics. I just LOVE those.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I'm still alive, just been really really busy with my thesis and work! I will be back to blogging in a few days!

    I also love that song of Mariah Carey!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)