Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Christmas Memories


Go link up with Taylor!
         
one.
On Christmas Eve, my parents used to make me and my brother go to bed early so that we would be asleep when Santa came to deliver presents. Of course being giddy and really wanting to open presents prevented us from having any sleep that night. So my parents would make noises downstairs that sounded like Santa coming down the chimney and delivering our presents. They were very believable!
                                                 
two.
Every year, my church has a Christmas Eve service where we worship and light candles. I can't remember a year that I didn't attend. It's just perfect to be surrounded by the church family while remembering the true reason we celebrate Christmas. Singing O Holy Night and lighting the candles is our way of celebrating Jesus' birthday :)

Of course memories are made every Christmas and I can't wait to make some new ones this year!

Some from last year...




Please excuse my brother and his shirtless self!




I can't wait for Christmas to just be here already! Happy Tuesday friends!

1 comment:

  1. new follower from top two tuesday.

    i love candle lighting at christmas eve services!

    i'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back!

    http://diaryofadevildogwife.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)