Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Go link up with Jamie!

I am loving that I am freeeee of school...at least until my summer class starts but nonetheless I get two weeks off.

I am loving that last night the boyfriend and I had a double date with my BFF Hannah and her boyfriend, Robbie. We went to Chilli's and I had the beef fajitas...yummy!

I am loving that on Monday I got to enjoy a yummy cucumber and tomato salad straight from Rusty's garden.
    

   
I am loving that Rusty and I are finally caught up on The Big Bang Theory! We have been watching it nonstop to catch up with Season 4. Really funny show so watch it :)
  

Have an amazing Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!! I love cucumber and tomato salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh vegetables are the best!
    Yay for being free of school! What class are you taking this summer? Are you going to have more free time than last semester (I hope so!)?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)