Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm Baaaaccckkkk!

No I did not die or get taken or disappear...I was taking a much needed break for a while. I had a very bad week (just lots of drama with family, work and the boyfriend) followed by a really amazing week (this past week and Memorial day weekend). This past week was so relaxing and enjoyable because I had a lot of time off from work and also got to spend a lot of time with my family and boyfriend which was exactly what the doctor ordered!

My week started with just pure relaxation. My boyfriend had the stomach flu on Monday so I went to his house and took care of him while also just pretty much laying around all day. I did have time to do my nails though :) I have recently become obsessed with Sally Hansen's Nail Effects. They are easy to put on, super cute, and stay on a long time!
         
   
On Wednesday I had a wonderful date night with my boyfriend. We had Japanese food at our favorite restaurant Sho-gun followed by a movie night at his house. We watched the movie, The Rite. Scary scary scary movie! Oh and on Wednesday we had a technology-free night. It was so nice to have my boyfriend laying next to me rather than on the computer or his cell phone. It was so relaxing.
    
        
On Wednesday night we also sang "Happy Birthday" to my boyfriend's little brother, Sam. My boyfriend was cracking jokes right before the picture was taken so of course I look ridiculous because I am laughing hysterically.


On Friday night the boyfriend and I went to see The Hangover Part II. Yes it is very inappropriate but if you are looking for a good laugh, go see this movie!
    

On Saturday, Rusty and I took Sam out shopping for his birthday gift. He ended up picking out some new video games that he really wanted. My boyfriend and I worked Saturday night and I worked Sunday but we both had yesterday off for Memorial Day! We did some gardening in the morning and then went out to eat with his family at my dad's Mexican restaurant. It was such a productive and relaxing day and the perfect way to end the week.

Oh and during this entire week I have been addicted to watching the Casey Anthony trial. I am watching it right now as I create this blog post. I just find it so fascinating and it's weird that everything that happened took place here in Central Florida. I hope that justice is served and that if she did murder her daughter, she gets what she deserves.
    
 
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Tuesday and yay for this short week!

1 comment:

  1. Love your nails girl!

    I want to see the Hangover II, it looks so funny!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)