Tuesday, May 10, 2011

If it's not one thing...it's something else.

  
Happy Tuesday lovelies!

I know I promised more blogging from me after school ended but I didn't realize that I would be scheduled at work a ridiculous amount. I have been working nonstop at the restaurant and am sooo exhausted. It really hasn't felt at all like summer and it sucks because I start my summer class next week. I am hoping to maybe go to the beach on Sunday though so that I can relax at least once during the two weeks I had off.

Regardless of working again tonight, I am determined to have a good day and maybe do some late night swimming after work. I really wish there was more for me to blog about but it's just been work, work, and more work for me lately!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will be able to have at least a rest day! It sucks than you cannot enjoy your vacations before your summer class!

    Take care of yourself girl!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)