Monday, March 28, 2011

I am very much alive!

I hate how right now I don't have time to blog but while I have a few minutes, I just wanted to let all of you know that I am doing great! Now that I have three jobs plus school, I am extremely busy so I am so eager for summer vacation. Until then I will be absent a lot but just know that all of you are in my thoughts and that as soon as school is over, I will be here just as frequent as I used to be :)

Things I have been up to lately??

My first day on the job as a wedding videographer...long 12 hour work day (that I am not used to yet).

Beautiful weather in Florida (except today it's pouring rain!) permitted me and the boyfriend to do lots of gardening and a lovely day at the beach yesterday.

Three group projects all due within the next couple weeks.

A girls' day out with my little sister. Lots of shopping!

Working four nights a week as a server.

Baking galore! An abundance of cookies and cupcakes have been spoiling my boyfriend and our families.

House-sitting for my boyfriend's uncle. LOVE their dog, Katie.

And much, much more. I actually have five weddings I am working in April so the busy feeling in my life isn't stopping anytime soon!


I love you all and have a wonderful Monday :)

3 comments:

  1. You are so so so busy girl!
    Yay for the day at the beach and the gardening! Here, there is still a lot of snow! Can't wait for a little bit of sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I look forward to your post when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see a post from you! Glad that you are doing well despite being so busy. Have a great week, Kalina!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)