Monday, March 7, 2011

Helllooo Spring Break!

I am so very sorry that I was absent like all last week but to say I was busy is an understatement. Teachers love to give midterms right before Spring Break so studying and working was what I was doing.

But today marks the first day of my Spring Break :)

And I am beyond excited.
        
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

one. Yesterday I didn't have work or homework to worry about so it was an amazingly productive day. (This was my planned beach day but it was not beach weather yesterday.) I woke up early and helped my boyfriend start planting the garden. We planted all the beets and cucumbers and have to wait just a little bit longer to plant the other fruits and veggies.

two. We also made a trip to Target because my boyfriend needed to buy sheets for his bed. While we were there, we bought a garlic herb marinade because we were going to make dinner. We made chicken and mashed potatoes which I thought turned out really good but of course the picky boyfriend didn't approve.

three. Wednesday I am going to Rock Springs with some co-workers of mine. It should be lots of fun and I never chill with them outside of work so I am eager to do so! Spring water is usually freezing though so hopefully it's a nice warm day here in Florida.
    
four. Saturday I am planning to finally go to the beach. I have to go to the beach at least once during my Spring Break right??

five. Since my boyfriend is Irish and St. Patrick's Day is coming up, I am planning on cooking an Irish dinner and maybe baking some St.Patrick's Day cupcakes. I am thinking beer frosting. I just need to find some good recipes.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. OOohh, and for the StP's dinner, maybe something like Shepard's pie. nomnom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great spring break! Oh man and while you're planting a garden we're getting hit with 70+cm of snow lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great spring break!!!
    My boyfriend is also Irish, I should also bake some St-Patrick's Day cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)