Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Break Among this Craziness

I woke up early today so even though it's my day to sleep in, I figured I would post some cute pics that I have taken lately.

My cousin Ryan has been in the Army for the last two and a half years and he finally got back to the U.S. after being deployed in Afghanistan. He hasn't seen my family in a few years so he decided to use some of his time on leave to spend in Florida with my family.

It was so nice to have him here and he hit it off great with my boyfriend :)
       





I only have about two more weeks left of school so I am very excited to say the least.

Happy Wednesday :)

3 comments:

  1. It must be a big relief for your family to see your cousin after him being deployed in such a dangerous area!
    The end of a semester is always exciting...and very busy, I know!!!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay only a couple weeks left of exams for me too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)