Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Meet Katie!

My boyfriend has been house-sitting for his uncle this week and I am absolutely in love with his Golden Retriever, Katie. She is the biggest lap dog I have ever seen...and I mean that literally. She seriously thinks she is the size of a toy poodle or something. And she is so affectionate and loving. Just too cute! 

Laying right on top of me while I was watching television.
               
Laying on top of Rusty.
      
I caught her dead asleep laying like this. Such a lady...haha.
      
I have now come to the conclusion that I will be getting a Golden Retriever once I move out on my own :)


1 comment:

  1. Aww..... Hey to Katie!! I love lap dogs. And she looks like a big one! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful day :)